5 Best Natural Diapers to Buy
Buying diapers can be such a trial and error thing – no one brand diaper will suit every baby. We probably went through 4 different brands to find our favorite. Some are wider than others, more absorbent, etc. Here are our top 5 best non toxic diaper choices.
- Honest Company Diapers – this is a well known and loved brand that I started my newborn with. They are all natural and they have the cutest designs and patterns you can choose from. Find all sizes here.
- Adorable diapers: This box is packed with hypoallergenic, super soft, ultra-absorbent, gentle, and safe disposable diapers in adorable, posh prints, with soft, stretchy side panels, comfy elastic waistband, sure fit leg cuffs, and fastening tabs
- Super-soft liner: The cloudlike liner provides the ultimate comfort for delicate skin while rapidly funneling moisture away; The multi-layer technology locks away moisture, holding 17 times its weight in fluid for advanced leak protection
- Sustainable materials: Super absorbent diapers have a bio based core with sustainably harvested fluff pulp and plant derived materials that are gentle on your baby’s delicate skin, keeping your baby happy, dry, and comfortable
- Made without: Latex, chlorine processing, fragrances, or lotions, because we believe you shouldn’t have to choose between what works and what’s good for you
2. Mama Bear Fit Amazon Brand Diapers are hypoallergenic; free of fragrances, elemental chlorine, and rubber latex! I was hesitant to order these since they are Amazon brand but since I love prime I said sure why not! There was a coupon which was nice. They arrived and once I opened the box I was surprised they were comparable to the 2 big diaper brands but these are natural! They have the elastic waist and leg bands. Find them here.
- Hypoallergenic; free of fragrances, elemental chlorine, and rubber latex
- Secure, stretchy sides and pocketed-back waistband provide up to 12 hour leakage protection, while wetness indicator shows when it’s time for a change
- Happiness Guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied we’ll refund your purchase. No returns necessary
- Size 5 diapers for babies 27+ lbs. First-time users: try the size your cub currently wears. If the fit is snug, size up for extra absorbency.
3. Pamper’s Pure Protection Diapers– Pamper’s came out with a natural type of diapers for babies and toddlers! They are hypoallogenic and unscented. They are very absorbent and my little one never had a leakage at night. The only thing some parents are concerned with are the odor some diapers have. Find more sizes and read views here.
- Absorbent plant-based liner. Plant-based and polypropylene fiber, enriched with shea butter to help protect skin
- Hypoallergenic and free of chlorine bleaching, fragrance, parabens, and latex* (*Natural rubber)
- Locks away wetness from skin up to 12 hours
- Designer prints that make Pampers Pure the complete package of style and protection
- Made with premium cotton for a soft outercover and breathability
- Pampers reassuring Wetness Indicator lets you know when your baby might need a change
- OUR FULLY BREATHABLE BACKSHEET helps prevent rashes and NEW FEATHER-SOFT materials keep babies comfortable and parents happy
- Size 4 fits weights from 15-40 pounds See size chart for more details
- NOW FEATURING a Wetness indicator so parents know when changes are needed
- CERTIFIED SKIN-SAFE means our products are dermatologically tested and free of all known allergens, perfumes and harmful chemicals
- Superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby’s skin; free from lotions, parabens, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby’s skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Cruelty free – not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 1, 8-14 pounds
I hope you found this article helpful in finding natural diaper brands you can trust! Let us know if you use a different one.